TW Insurance and Foster Park Brokers put you first by offering home, auto and business insurance coverage designed specifically for Alberta Health Professionals.
As an Alberta Health Professional, you will enjoy:
- Exclusive rates and coverage for your personal and business insurance needs
- Early business hours, answering our phones at 6:00 a.m. and opening our doors at 8:30 a.m.
- A dedicated team of experienced, professional and knowledgeable brokers who don’t work on commission
- Access to our specialized home and auto claims team, Curo Claims, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Individually applied discounts
Coverage for just about anything with wheels or a roof:
Coverage for Alberta Health Professionals:
- Automobile, truck and van (personal and business use)
- House, condo and tenant (primary residences)
- Business coverage options including the Foster Park Medical Enhancement Policy, featuring Medical Clinic E&O, Cyber, Legal Expenses and Crime
- Motorcycle, quad, snowmobile, RV and other recreational vehicles
- Seasonal and rental dwellings
- Boat and holiday trailer
- Customized liability
- Personal umbrella liability coverage
- Audiologists & Hearing Aid Clinics
- Clinic Staff
- Medical Residents
- Radiation (X-Ray & Ultrasound Clinics)
Car rates vary greatly from company to company — largely because different companies like to insure different kinds of risks. Because the rates depend on each person's own situation, no single company can claim to have the best rate in all situations.
As a broker, we are able to shop around with numerous insurance companies to find you the best price and coverage. To find the best match for you, we consider the product you are purchasing, the price you are charged, the discounts that apply, and the service and other benefits you can expect to receive from your insurance provider.
Home rates can vary significantly by insurance company. As a broker, we are able to shop numerous insurance companies for you to find the best price and coverage.
Where you live can greatly influence your rates. City residences usually provide better fire protection but may also bring higher break-and-enter or vandalism exposures. Specific factors include:
- Distance from your home to the nearest fire hydrant
- Distance to the nearest fire hall and whether it employs full-time or part-time firefighters
- If you live in a Metropolitan area
Foster Park Brokers can prescribe the right risk management solutions to take care of your insurance aches. Managing your office and the intricacies of your clinic can be overwhelming. Foster Park Brokers can partner with you and ensure that you are protected with a custom insurance program. We make it our goal to ensure that our clients interests are protected and identify improvement opportunities, allowing you time to focus on becoming more efficient and improving care.
When it comes to high insurance premiums, there's no single solution... so, we help our clients approach it one piece at a time. Partnering with effective insurance companies, where our transparencies give us greater bargaining power, allows us to offer you a complete risk management program with the best coverage possible while keeping costs down.
Contact us today by either calling 780-930-4392, 1-800-668-3213 or through our online portal, and we’d be honoured to assist you with your insurance needs.