As an ARTA member, you will enjoy:
- Excellent rates and coverage exclusive to ARTA members
- Early business hours, answering our phones at 6:00 a.m.
- A dedicated team of experienced, professional and knowledgeable brokers who don’t work on commission and will never try to sell you a product you don’t need
- 24-hour claims service
- Individually applied discounts
- No-interest payment plan
Coverage for just about anything with wheels or a roof:
- Automobile, truck and van (personal and business use)
- Motorcycle, quad, snowmobile, RV and other recreational vehicles
- House, condo and tenant (primary residences)
- Seasonal and rental dwellings
- Boat and holiday trailer
- Customized liability
- Personal umbrella liability coverage
Car rates vary greatly from company to company — largely because different companies like to insure different kinds of risks. Because the rates depend on each person's own situation, no single company can claim to have the best rate in all situations.
As a broker, we are able to shop around with numerous insurance companies to find you the best price and coverage. To find the best match for you, we consider the product you are purchasing, the price you are charged, the discounts that apply, and the service and other benefits you can expect to receive from your insurance provider.
Home rates can vary significantly by insurance company. As a broker, we are able to shop numerous insurance companies for you to find the best price and coverage.
Where you live can greatly influence your rates. City residences usually provide better fire protection but may also bring higher break-and-enter or vandalism exposures. Specific factors include:
- Distance from your home to the nearest fire hydrant
- Distance to the nearest fire hall and whether it employs full-time or part-time firefighters
- If you live in a Metropolitan area
TW and ARTA have partnered to make planning for the future easy and convenient. Select the amount of coverage that is right for you with our simple online tool and purchase a policy in only a few minutes. No medical exam is required and your coverage is instant. Begin a quote now:
Is your estate planning missing something?
Lifetime Protection+ is exclusively for ARTA members and is a benefit that will help complete your estate planning. ARTA members aged 45-80 may qualify for coverage of final expenses such as:
Download more information on Lifetime Protection+
- Funeral costs
- Capital gains tax
- Probate fees
- A charitable donation
LIFE BUILDING BLOCKS
Build a legacy for your children & grandchildren
Plan your youngest loved ones' financial future. Because the cost of life insurance increases with age, the best time to buy is when someone is young and in good health. You can start a child aged 14 days to 19 years on a solid financial footing with:
Download more information on Life Building Blocks
- No medical exam required
- Locked in low rates
Term life insurance with level coverage and premiums for 20 years
Protect your family’s major financial investments, like your mortgage or savings plan with LifePlan 20 – a convenient, valuable alternative to mortgage insurance offered by your financial institution.
Download TW's LifePlan 20 rates
- Coverage available up to $1 million (minimum $50,000), and will not decrease over the life of your policy, even as you pay off your mortgage.
- Premiums won’t increase during the 20 years that your policy is in effect
- Completely portable coverage that isn’t affected if you change homes or renegotiate your mortgage
- Convertible to LifePlan 100 any time before age 65
Term insurance with level coverage and premiums for life
PermaTerm helps meet your permanent life insurance needs and completes your financial plan with level premiums to assist with budgeting.
Download TW's PermaTerm 100 rates
- Coverage available in amounts ranging from $10,000 to $500,000
- Premiums are based on your age at enrollment and will not change over the life of the policy (until age 100)
- Living Benefits rider to a maximum of $50,000
- Available to all ARTA members and their spouses, whether retired or not
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a Life and Living Benefits Sales Representative, please call TW Insurance at 1-855-894-2782.
Edvantage is a savings program exclusively for members of the education community. As an Edvantage member, you have access to special offers, exclusive events and savings from some of the biggest names in travel, entertainment, electronics, health & wellness, education and more.
Visit the www.edvantage.ca website to view the Edvantage partners and their offers. To see the specific details of an offer, please click on the red ‘Please Log in for Full Offer’ button using your Edvantage number found on your Edvantage card.
Edvantage offers a dedicated member support team to answer any questions you may have and to assist you in getting the most from your membership. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-750-6847.