Our passion is customer service, and since we work for you and not the insurance company, your needs are our top priority.
As a member of the Alberta Education Community, you will enjoy:
- Exclusive car and home insurance rates
- Early business hours, answering our phones at 6:00 a.m. and opening our doors at 8:30 a.m.
- A dedicated team of experienced, professional and knowledgeable brokers who don’t work on commission and will never try to sell you a product you don’t need
- 24-hour claims service
- Individually applied discounts
- No-interest payment plan
Coverage for just about anything with wheels or a roof:
- Automobile, truck and van (personal and business use)
- Motorcycle, quad, snowmobile, RV and other recreational vehicles
- House, condo and tenant (primary residences)
- Seasonal and rental dwellings
- Boat and holiday trailer
- Customized liability and office packages
- Personal umbrella liability coverage
Get a quote and receive a $20 gift card! Complete an online quote or call 1-844-230-6847 to speak to a broker and mention the incentive offer.
Car rates vary greatly from company to company — largely because different companies like to insure different kinds of risks. Because the rates depend on each person's own situation, no single company can claim to have the best rate in all situations.
As a broker, we are able to shop around with numerous insurance companies to find you the best price and coverage. To find the best match for you, we consider the product you are purchasing, the price you are charged, the discounts that apply, and the service and other benefits you can expect to receive from your insurance provider.
Home rates can vary significantly by insurance company. As a broker, we are able to shop numerous insurance companies for you to find the best price and coverage.
Where you live can greatly influence your rates. City residences usually provide better fire protection but may also bring higher break-and-enter or vandalism exposures. Specific factors include:
- Distance from your home to the nearest fire hydrant
- Distance to the nearest fire hall and whether it employs full-time or part-time firefighters
- If you live in a Metropolitan area