Skip Navigation

Home & Car Insurance in Red Deer

Get a fast online quote:

or call 1-833-494-0075

TW Insurance – Home & Car Insurance in Red Deer


Looking for car or home insurance in Red Deer? Get a quote with TW Insurance! When you get a quote for car or home insurance, you’ll also receive a $20 e-gift card of your choice. Get a quote now

Working with a broker is the best way to make sure you’re getting the best rate possible – in Alberta, drivers pay the third highest premiums in Canada for car insurance, so it pays to shop around!1

One of the largest cities in Alberta, Red Deer is known for its rolling hills where grain, oil and cattle are produced. Red Deer also has a thriving arts and culture scene, as home of the Central Alberta Theatre, Ignition Theatre, the Central Music Festival and more.

It doesn’t matter if you’re driving around Red Deer to get to work, attend school, visit family and friends or enjoy all Red Deer has to offer – TW Insurance brokers has got your back! 

Get a quote today! When you get a quote for car or home insurance, you’ll also receive a $20 e-gift card of your choice. Get an online quote now or call a TW Insurance broker at 1-833-494-0075

Have questions about Red Deer car or home insurance? We’ve got answers!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


How can I lower my car insurance rate?

Insurers offer car insurance discounts to drivers for different factors that decrease the risk of a claim, such as a clean driving history, having winter tires, attending driving school and having no recent car insurance claims. When getting a quote for car insurance, ask your broker about the discounts that are available to you.

Another easy way to save is by bundling your car and home insurance together with the same insurer. Most insurers will give a sizeable discount if you insure both policies with them. Plus, you only deal with one insurer when you need to make a change or update your policies.


What is a deductible?

A deductible is the amount you agree to pay if you make a car or home insurance claim. For example, if you have a deductible of $500 and you file a claim for damage totaling $1,500, you will pay $500 for the damage out of your own pocket and your insurer will cover the additional $1,000. 

You can lower your insurance rates by increasing the deductible on your car or home insurance policy, but make sure the deductible is something that you can afford to pay if required. 

Why do I need home insurance? 

Home insurance isn’t legally required, but you likely need it to get a mortgage or lease. You can purchase coverage for your house, condo, cabin or secondary home as well as your belongings within a rental apartment. 

If something happens to your home or your belongings, home insurance can help pay for replacement items or repairs to your home. Home insurance also covers costs related to injury or harm caused to another person while they’re on your property. For example, if someone visits your home, slips on your icy front step and sues you, home insurance will help pay for the resulting legal fees. 

Does my home insurance cover valuable jewelry or artwork?

Home insurance does cover valuables up to a point. In your home insurance policy, there will be a limit specified for certain categories such as jewelry or art. If the value of those belongings you have in that category add up to more than the limit, then your valuables are not fully covered by your insurance policy and you will need to purchase additional coverage for these items, known as scheduling. 

If you’re not sure if you have enough coverage for the full value of your prized possessions, talk to your broker. 

What impacts the price of my home insurance policy?

Your home insurance rate is impacted by a variety of factors, including the replacement cost of your home, where you live, the age of the roof, the type of heating, how your electricity is set up, the condition of your pipes, the value of the contents of your home as well as other considerations. 

If you do make any major renovations or changes to your home, it’s important to inform your insurer, as this may have an impact on your home insurance policy as well. 

Does TW sell insurance for other vehicles, such as motorhomes or ATVs?

Yes! TW can insure all types of recreational vehicles, including motorhomes, trailers, campers, RVs, fifth-wheels, ATVs, quads, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, off-road motorcycles and boats. If you add a recreational vehicle insurance policy to your car or home insurance policy, you are also likely eligible for a bundling discount!

Ready to get a quote for car or home insurance in Red Deer? Get a quote today — when you do, you’ll also receive a $20 e-gift card of your choice. Get an online quote now or call a TW Insurance broker at 1-833-494-0075

1.    Canada Drives

TW offers car and home insurance across Alberta!